Apple has elected a new director: Andrea Jung.
- In 1998, the American Advertising Federation inducted her into the Advertising Hall of Fame.
- In 2001, Time Magazine/CNN declared her one of the 25 Most Influential Global Executives.
- in January 2003, she was featured in Business Week as one of the best managers of the year.
- She has been ranked among Fortune magazine's "50 most powerful women in business" for the past five years, including being ranked at #3 for 2003 and 2004.
- In 2004, the Wall Street Journal named Jung one of "50 people to watch in business" .
- Newsweek magazine named her one of "10 prominent people to watch in 2005".
- Jung is a Magna cum Laude Graduate of Princeton University. She is fluent in Chinese (Mandarin).